The mission of the Foundation for Wallingford-Swarthmore Schools is to support innovation and excellence in the Wallingford-Swarthmore School District, and to enhance the quality of public education by engaging the support and energies of educators, parents, students, alumni and the greater community.
The primary objectives of the Foundation are to:
- Provide supplemental funds to sustain the excellence of the schools’ academic and extracurricular programs
- Extend and enhance education opportunities for our students
- Foster innovative programs
- Generate enthusiasm and advocacy for our schools
- Promote a broad base of community involvement
- Collaborate with existing school groups and organizations to enhance the efficiency and impact of District fundraising efforts
- Provide a tax-deductible vehicle for contributions.